The Right Water Bottling Company has a set delivery schedule in place to make efficient use of our time and our trucks so we can provide cost effective delivery to our customers. Delivery schedules also assist our customers in knowing when they can expect delivery.
Please ensure you have your orders placed prior to your delivery date. You can call our number and leave a message detailing who you are, where you are requesting delivery, a number you can be reached at, and the number of bottles required. All orders received after 8 am will be effected the next scheduled delivery date for that area.
Delivery schedules can vary slightly depending on the week, especially after a long weekend, where routes are pushed back a day as we catch up due to closures on the holiday. Delivery is from Monday to Friday, closed on weekends and statutory holidays. Delivery schedules can also vary depending on the demand. It is our mandate to try and effect delivery as closely as possible to the schedule.
Please ensure you have an adequate supply of water remaining to carry you through until the next delivery date.
In addition, in order to effect delivery, we require ease of access to your site. We require the snow to be cleared, ample room to turn our delivery truck around, and if conditions are excessively wet and muddy, we may decide to not deliver to your site on that day, as it becomes difficult for our drivers to maneuver a heavy, loaded truck in those conditions.
The delivery schedule is as follows:
- Weekly: Frog Lake, Ashmont, Glendon, Vilna
- 2 Week Rotation: Lindbergh, Kehewin, Pierceland, Cherry Grove, Cold Lake, Mallaig, St. Lina, Spedden
- 2 Week Rotation: Bonnyville, Iron River, Rich Lake, Beaver Lake, Cold Lake Base
- Weekly – Goodfish Lake & Whitefish Lake, Saddle Lake (depending on the week)
- Weekly: Saddle Lake (depending on the week)
- 2 Week Rotation: Foisy, Two Hills, Myrnam, Derwent, Mannville
- 4 Week Rotation: Elk Point Oilfiled
- 8 Week Rotation: Willingdon
- Weekly: Frog Lake, Fishing Lake, Elk Point
Customers in the St. Paul area can expect delivery on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, due to the tight delivery schedules on Monday and Tuesday out of town.
**Schedule is subject to changes.
Check out our Facebook page for regular updates on route changes, closures, or any other changes.