The Right Water Bottling Company has a set delivery schedule in place to make efficient use of our time and our trucks so we can provide cost effective delivery to our customers. Delivery schedules also assist our customers in knowing when they can expect delivery.
Please ensure you have your orders placed prior to your delivery date. You can call our number and leave a message detailing who you are, where you are requesting delivery, a number you can be reached at, and the number of bottles required. All orders received after 8 am will be effected the following delivery date as per the schedule.
Delivery schedules can vary slightly depending on the week, especially after a long weekend, where routes are pushed back a day as we catch up due to closures on the holiday. Delivery is from Monday to Friday, closed on weekends and statutory holidays. Delivery schedules can also vary depending on the demand. It is our mandate to try and effect delivery as closely as possible to the schedule.
Please ensure you have an adequate supply of water remaining to carry you through until the next delivery date.
In addition, in order to effect delivery, we require ease of access to your site. We require the snow to be cleared, ample room to turn our delivery truck around, and if conditions are excessively wet and muddy, we may decide to not deliver to your site on that day, as it becomes difficult for our drivers to maneuver a heavy, loaded truck in those conditions.
Delivery is effected as follows:
- MONDAY – Frog Lake, Lindbergh, Elk Point, Kehewin, Bonnyville, Mallaig, Ashmont, Glendon, St. Lina, Bonnyville
- TUESDAY – Bonnyville, Cherry Grove, Pierceland, Cold Lake, Iron River, Rich Lake, Beaver Lake, Goodfish Lake & Whitefish Lake, Vilna, Spedden
- WEDNESDAY – Vilna, Spedden, Saddle Lake, Cold Lake Base (Every 2 weeks)
- THURSDAY – Foisy, Two Hills, Derwent (every 2 weeks), Myrnam, Willingdon (1st Thursday of every month)
- FRIDAY – Frog Lake, Elk Point, Lindbergh
Customers in the St. Paul area can expect delivery starting mid-week on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday, due to the tight delivery schedules on Monday and Tuesday out of town.
Check out our Facebook page for regular updates on route changes, closures, or any other changes.